Voir tous les résultats
Senior Manager Business Digital HR & UX Strategy
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: A new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Senior Manager - Digital HR and UX strategy. You will contribute to establishing data & technology as THE enabler for People Solutions to drive high business impact and outstanding employee experience. You will act as the bridge between the business users, business process experts and technologist to ensure a smooth and seamless experience for the end users. The primary role will be to create value for our company by shaping and leading innovative end-to-end user experiences across our HR digital platforms globally. You will act as trusted single point of contact for HR Digital experience platforms and user engagement. You will own and facilitate the process of converging thoughts on user experience, involving business process experts, end users, technology, and designers. You will support digital projects to ensure adequate implementation of Digital/ IT solutions. You will help defining, implementing, and activating a unified user experience frame across HR digital platforms with the goal of improving employee experience, satisfaction and ultimately business profitability. The location of this position is flexible in EMEA. This position is part of our new Enterprise Data Strategy.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master's degree holder ideally in either Business Administration or HR.
- Minimum 7+ years of commercial experience, including 3-5 years of experience in consulting / HR consulting.
- Experience designing new processes, HR digital platforms/ solutions, operating models and leading large implementations programs crossing multiple functions and regions.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in customer strategy & activation, customer insights and data management by building digital transformation strategies & customer experience journeys, facilitating Business/HR/IT/other stakeholders’ alignment for maximizing the outcomes of digital strategies
- Ability to bridge strategic views, governance, innovation, and efficiency topics to accelerate our Digital HR transformation at our vibrant science and technology company.
- Excellent large-scale program management, senior stakeholder communication, problem solving and data analytics’ skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Pragmatic and proactive approach to leading and delivering work.
- Customer-oriented, pragmatic problem-solving and tech-savvy mindset with a strong outcome focus and an attention to detail.
- Proficient in English mandatory.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.