Voir tous les résultats
Backup Administrator (IBM Spectrum Protect, Commvault and Archive solutions)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Backup Administrator (CommVault, SEAL, Hitachi Storage and Archive solution (HCP)
Backup Admin will be an implementing, upgrading and maintaining Backup & Archive infrastructure across organization, including the delivery and documentation of the ITSM processes like Capacity and availability management, Performance management, life-cycle management, patch and vulnerability management, Backup & Disaster recovery management/capability, Security and hardening, Audit & Compliance, etc.
Accountable for ensuring that appropriate design, implementation, and operations implementation takes place for all new and existing services.
Provide technical leadership and hands-on support as designs are built.
Work with stakeholders and customers to understand backup utilization, lifecycle, protection requirements and develop these into effective and workable solutions and processes!
Lead the triage and resolution of escalated, complex incidents, problems or capacity concerns.
- Must be comfortable to work in the Electronic City, Bangalore location
- Comfortable to wok in Rotational shifts
- 3+ Years prior experience in providing architect/ subject matter expertise
- 6+ Years prior experience in a 3rd Line support position
- Knowledge/practical application of agile methods.
- Experience with Cloud Storage, Hybrid NAS storage, Backup and Archive technologies is a plus;
- Linux / AIX extensive administration - ability to write scripts and automate tasks.
- Windows Server admin basic knowledge
- Failover/HA/Disaster Recovery
- Project Management skill & certification, ITIL certification
- Service Now
- Comprehensive and expert knowledge of backup and archive architecture and its hardware / software products.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with CommVault Data Protecion, CommVault Hyperscale Appliances, SEAL, Hitachi Storage and Archive solution (HCP)
- Solid industry experience of software (and ideally hardware) architecture, including, databases, clustering and load balancing, distributed file-systems, storage, virtualization, architecture and design patterns
- Thoroughly familiar with current Quality & GxP IT compliance requirements
- Extensive project management and delivery
- Solution design and presentation to stake holders
- Extensive experience of design leadership - ideally with enterprise systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience at creating technical presentations/articles/papers
- The ability to communicate and build relationships with technical teams
- ITIL expert
- Travel may also be required within country and across the globe
- As the company operates a 24x7 service, this role will require support out of office hours for emergency support, routine maintenance, as well as customer services opening hours.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com