Voir tous les résultats
Quality Technician II/III
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the Microbiology Lab as a Quality Control Technician II/III. The position will support all laboratory functions including prepare buffers and media, operate autoclaves as well as sample analysis through a number of test procedures. As needed You will perform daily quality control testing and report results to manufacturing. You will assist in the development of production standards to meet quality specifications and may recommend procedural changes. You will help maintain the Microbiology Lab in audit-ready and cGMP compliant manner.
- B Shift: Monday - Friday 4:30PM - 12:30AM
- Participates in Laboratory and/or Quality Investigations
- Monitors equipment and instrumentation used on a daily basis to ensure proper operation and calibration
- Participates in the revision of SOPs
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory
- Lifting up to 25lbs
- Perform repetitive tasks including frequent hand to finger manipulations
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science
- Quality Control and cGMP experience
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to work in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to manage time efficiently and multi-task
- Ability to read and follow SOPs and interpret technical data
- Ability to evaluate methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved
- Ability to work in laboratory Biosafety Level 2 environment and work with teammates in multi-shift operation
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.