Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Act as site leader and drive achievement of site vision, people development and goals/objectives. Leads a matrix team to exceed work center safety, quality, supply, and financial objectives. Builds a highly engaged high-performance culture. Interact with other departments to obtain required support and foster an atmosphere of teamwork. Ability to work in cross functional teams to support key site projects such as new product introduction or areas identified for improvement. Attract, develop, and retain key talent through networking, training, coaching and development of team members. Establish and maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized work environment and ensures compliance with EHS and Quality regulations. Utilize lean manufacturing tools to driver department operational excellence.
Who You Are:
- BS degree in a scientific, technical, or management.
- Minimum of 5+ years of leadership/supervisory experience with a proven track record of successful performance.
- Experience with frequent visibility and interaction with senior level managers.
- Strong understanding of biotech and pharmaceutical customer expectations.
- Strong knowledge of QMS, ISO and cGMP.
- Ability to lead in a complex and fast paced matrix environment.
- Strong communication, public speaking, presentation skills, personal, and leadership skills
- Goal-oriented, pragmatic, meticulous working style, high attitude to quality
- Experience with Change Management
- MS Office- Excel, Power Point, Word, SAP, and Oracle a plus.
- Experience in regulated industry (medical device, pharma, biotech) a plus.
- Black Belt, Green Belt or Lean Experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to teach other these techniques
- Experience with structured problem-solving techniques is desired.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.