Voir tous les résultats
Digital Solutions Business Architect
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
In the Actives & Formulations business with Process Solutions, we aim to deliver integrated solutions to the market and to our customers. This is at the core of our strategy, not only for our existing portfolio of products and CDMO services, but especially for new growth areas like our mRNA offerings. This requires the ability of the organization to work efficiently across multiple global teams, manufacturing sites, ERPs and other systems.
As a Digital Solutions business architect you are responsible for establishing a long-term vision of an outstanding system landscape to enable our aspirations and efficient business growth. Based on your strong understanding of ERP, CRM and other key systems as well as knowledge of key business processes (lead-to-order and order-to-cash), you work closely with the business and IT to translate business strategy into technical requirements and ultimately into a systems roadmap. This is a senior position within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have a strong business process understanding, process mining & mapping experience; this is the foundation for you to challenge assumptions and ensure we are defining requirements for best-in-class processes. You effectively translate these requirements and convey them to the IT department to drive and support solutioning, in an iterative process with the business.
You partner closely with IT to:
- Align on strategy
- Identify and mitigate risks and interdependencies with other initiatives.
- Specify resource needs both in business and IT and help recruit the team required for design and well as for implementation of the solutions roadmap.
- Effectively communicate the vision as well as progress within the organization, creating excitement and consensus within the larger A&F team.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree; preferably IT or science background
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated ability within the Life Science or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of key business processes and general IT infrastructure, both for products and for service (CDMO) businesses
- Master's Degree
- Significant experience within IT, either as part of IT department or through driving and implementing IT projects as interface partner
- Strong understanding of ERP and CRM systems, ideally SAP and Salesforce, both structurally and for the development and implementation approaches
- Strong ability to extract business requirements via process mining & mapping exercises in close collaboration with business functions, IT or external consultancy
- Strong Project Management track record with ability to lead and drive large, complex programs
- Strong communicator and effective networker, proven track record to drive alignment and change across different functions and roles
Location: Flexible on Location with remote as an option; Prefer individual to be close to one of our CDMO sites (Madison or Sheboygan, WI or Burlington, MA)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.