Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Execute routine QC functions and follow up with special assignment from supervisor(s)
- Perform routine QC inspections, record results and release/reject with instruments and computer software.
- Assist on instrument daily check, calibration, and maintenance.
- Support to QC projects and special assignments (e.g. Gage R&R, QC method optimization and etc.)
- Follow 5S&S standards.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Background in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering; experience with Chemical Analysis is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and oral)
- Familiarity with lab techniques and being comfortable working in laboratory environment
- Detail-oriented and keen to deliver work of high quality
- Being flexible to work with unplanned job requirement
- Team contributor
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com