Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This position is to lead, manage and motivate the regional field sales team to achieve financial goals in assigned Major Pharma and Biotech Accounts in assigned territory.
- Achieve financial targets set for the assigned Pharma and biotech accounts in assigned territory.
- Develop Merck’s brand awareness and reputation in the end user market by deep collaboration with the assigned accounts with focus on new business opportunities development and providing solutions.
- Manage sales team to develop business opportunities in assigned territory. Monitor, coach and motivate the sales team to achieve the team’s financial goals and KPIs together with their personal development plan.
- Build strong collaboration with internal other sales team, Marketing, commercial excellence, and ecommerce team etc. to drive Channel Revenue.
- Routinely report the daily business to management team timely and concretely, including all sales forecast, pipelines, team performance, distributor performance etc.
Who you are:
- Strategic Thinking. Have a clear understanding of the company’s mission and vision and how the distribution contributes to these. Assessing strengths and weakness of distribution network with proper mid-term/long-term plan addressed.
- Innovation. Leading, applying creative solutions to distribution network needs while minimizing investments and optimizing capabilities.
- Embrace digital solutions for daily busienss management.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceuticals etc.
- At least 10 years’ working experience, more than 3 years’ team managing role in business. Wuxi-Apptec working or manage experience is preferred
- MNC company selling and managing experience is preferred.
- Solid working experience in life science industry is obviously an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills with impact.
- Full of Passion and highly self-motivated. Working under pressure and good problem-solving skills.
- High learning agility.
- Strong leadership capability.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com