Voir tous les résultats
Site Master Data Analyst
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Site Master Data Analyst at MilliporeSigma is the End-to-End owner and facilitator for overall collection, processing and management of our Site Master data on our ERP and supporting systems. The Master Data Analyst works closely with Operations, Sales, Order Management (OM), IT, Finance, Inventory management (IM) and other business functions to ensure Master data readiness to meet customer requirements and business goals. The Analyst will lead projects to ensure data accuracy in SAP, our site metrics systems, as well as other business critical requirements. The responsibilities include:
- Collaborate and create a formalized process for gathering master data elements from business partners in Operations, OM, IT, Finance, OM and other functional areas.
- Support and accelerate the master data system for all elements and departments to meet business requirements on new product introduction.
- Collaborate with business functions to collect and provide costing data for our Performance Material division in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, audit and maintain all master data within SAP.
- Work closely with various business functional teams to resolve master data issues as needed, ensuring compliance and consistency across business systems.
- Create and run queries in SAP to review master data inconsistencies & drive resolution with stakeholder.
- Request mass updates and ensure complete data cleansing as needed.
- Support training and communication of functional master data governance to prepare site for system transitions.
- Assist with continuous improvement of data management, resolve master data issues, link master data between systems and ensure quality, compliance and consistency.
- Promote and support the use of accurate and reliable information across the company to enable optimal decision making.
- Regularly uses phones, computers, computer monitors and all office/laboratory equipment.
- Typing at a computer keyboard along with the ability to read CRTs/computer monitors.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, IT or related field
- 2+ years of project master data experience
- 4+ years of SAP Master Data experience
- 2+ years of project Master Data experience
- 3+ years SAP Master Data knowledge
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Access Lotus Notes, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management and data analysis experience
- ERP Certification from SAP
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.