Voir tous les résultats
Operator Packaging 1
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
At MilliporeSigma, the Packaging Operator I will manually and semi-automatically portion chemicals into containers using safety equipment and following protocols.
- Maintain equipment, tools, and facilities in safe, clean environment
- Maintain records using Good Documentation Principles (GDP) for accountability and procedure traceability
- Perform miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned
- Assemble containers and components for portioning process
- Assemble, disassemble semiautomatic powder or liquid dispensing equipment, and replace worn or disposable parts as necessary
- Check and update mainframe systems and SAP as required
- Restock all materials storage areas
- Compare chemical characteristics to the expected values and appearances
- Formulate and/or condition chemical to consistency and specification
- Portion chemicals into containers under safe production conditions
- Load chemical into dispensing system and conduct calibration and QA tests
- Discard bulk chemical residues, disposable equipment, cleaning materials required by UOP and SDS of chemical
- Process hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals into containers.
- Monitor processing for proper contents and stage for movement to shipping.
- Conduct housekeeping tasks (including disinfection and autoclaving)
- Perform inventory checks throughout the process of materials and products
- Inspect for and document all damaged labels
- Ensure accountability of the accuracy of actions performed
- Hold exemplary attendance and follows adherence to schedule
- Follow-up on inventory shortages
- Follow all quality, safety, and operations training procedures
- Immediately report any situation that could compromise safety or quality
- Label and over pack bottles of chemical for transportation
- Label bottles of hazardous/non-hazardous chemicals
- Move materials into department
- Serve on committees to improve department, site or company performance. Committees may focus on safety, quality, inventory, output, costs, etc.
- Participate in testing and implementation of changes
- Suggest ideas for process improvement
- Pulls samples for customers and/or quality control as required
- Set-up, operate, and troubleshoot all weighing equipment
- Set-up and calibrate equipment for operation and testing to specifications
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as respirator, gloves, goggles, steel toe shoes, chemical resistant suit, masks, etc…
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 50 lbs
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year experience in a GMP manufacturing, laboratory, warehouse, or packaging role
- Knowledge in SAP or other inventory tracking system
- Skilled in documenting based on Good Documentation Principles (GDP)
- Ability to achieve goals in a fast paced, dynamic environment
RSRMS MilliporeSigma Millipore Sigma
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.