Voir tous les résultats
Strategy Execution Manager, SU&IS
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Regional Strategy Execution Manager, Single Use & Integrated Systems Technologies will be reporting to the Head of Customer Applications, SU&IS APAC. This opportunity will provide you an experience in building and driving new business with highly passionate cross-cultural team and can be pivot role for building a regional/global career in the field of life science industry. Key Responsibilities will include -
“Strategy team member” – ensures the SU & Integrated systems strategy development and implementation group supports and meets Asia (excluding China) commercial goals and objectives for the entire SU & integrated systems product line, in collaboration with other customer application SU & integrated systems team members and customer application specialists of other franchises.
'Voice of the Customer' - systematically incorporating customer feedback, market trends and competitive info to the customer application team.
In alignment with Global Product Management, collect and organize feedback from the field and the market. This regional data will be incorporated into Global strategies.
- For assigned target segments and/or technologies, provide local input to global annual marketing plans (support Global strategy developer team)
- Participate in new product development; Active participation and commitment to product portfolio planning and short/long term segment strategy
- Support new product market research, release on the market. (alpha and beta testing support)
- Driving and tracking seeding activities for launched new products
'Marketing Partner to the Field' -translating global strategy (profile & positioning) into an execution plan for the field. With the responsibility of the SU & Integrated systems technology, this position requires complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards associated with the Strategy implementation role.
- Accountability for the creation and execution of the regional Tactical Plans based on Global Marketing plans.
- Drive development of local sales tools as needed
- Coordinate Customer Collaboration Projects
- Coordinate and/or participate in necessary seminars, conferences, and/or tradeshows
- Identify and report local competitive situations and translate into plan of action
- Coordinate process consulting activities with applications support
“Technology Training and consultant” – organize the training for internal account managers and technology application experts, and external customers for SU & Integrated systems technology, including process review, SU bag handling training, hardware utilization, new products application etc.
- Execute regional product or solution positioning content and delivery sales force message
- Organize the trainings for internal and external about Single use and integrated systems technology application.
Who You Are:
- Master’s degree (chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent) prefer.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the biopharmaceutical market
- Experience with Single Use processes and products in biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience of at least 8 year in Field Marketing and/or Sales within a biopharmaceutical environment
- Good analytical skills (market analysis)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English, other languages will be a plus.
- Strong customer orientation, strategic mindset.
- Results oriented with ability to work with partners to prioritize and manage conflicting expectations
- Well organized and self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Proven teamwork and collaboration with internal and external partners
- Prepared to travel up to 30% of time.
This role is preferred to be based in Singapore, but it can be based anywhere in APAC, excluding China.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com