Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Complete GR, GI, inventory management and goods movement activities in SAP per transactions/instructions
- Track and follow up Special Receiving Report for abnormal receiving goods, complete movements and records in SAP per instructions
- Track and follow up outbound arrangements and settle down delivery requirements to meet customer needs
- Preliminary diagnosis of system problems, working with global IT team to fix issues
- Run basic reports via different sources for data analysis to track and monitor related KPI
- Checking billings from vendors and 3PL to ensure billing accuracy and punctuality
- Communicate with related department colleague to collect requested information and respond to customers' needs and inquiries
- Generate and implement improvement actions and projects to increase customer satisfactory and X-functional working effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure daily operation follows SOP to ensure EHS, Quality and Compliance
- Be Purposeful -- Acts in line with compliance rules. Committed to embedding high-quality into processes, products and services (follows SOPs)
- Be Future-oriented – Provides relevant data to information management systems. Applies new technologies effectively.
- Be Innovative – Open to others’ point of view without being judgmental. Accepts ambiguity and pragmatic solutions.
- Be Results-Driven – Handles daily tasks efficiently. Fulfills own commitments and admits when mistakes occur.
- Be Collaborative – Participates in trustful collaboration and helps others if asked to do so. Reaches out to others in order to work together.
- Be Empowering - Sees own work in relation to team objectives. Demonstrates optimism and a positive attitude.
Who you are:
- Skills & Competences required
- Good team working skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivative with clear goal and target
- Workable English, written and oral
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Logical reasoning, numerical skills, technical skills
- SAP knowledge
- college or above major in logistics/supply chain/international trading/chemical/Bio-chemical
- 3-5 years’ experience in logistics, warehousing, 3PL, customer service
- CET-4 or equivalent,
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com