Voir tous les résultats
Global Product Manager, Specialty Gases Asia
在默克我們企業，的職業生涯是一段不斷探索的旅程：我們約 58,000 名員工正透過新一代的先進醫療保健、生命科學與電子科技，塑造全球的生活、工作和娛樂方式。350 多年的歷史與遍及全球的軌跡，我們熱切地推動我們的好奇心，以便找到創新和充滿活力的方式來改善他人的生活。
This Taiwan based Global Product Manager translates business requirements and strategic initiatives into detailed site assets, fulfillment processes, and capabilities that fuel the future growth of The Specialty Gases Business. This position is accountable for return on investment and improvement of assigned assets, including plants, equipment and personnel. The scope of responsibility covers mainly our assets in Asia with a focus on Taiwan, but there is associated collaboration with sites, where we have Specialty Gases business activities worldwide.
This role also serves as the fulfillment lead and actively engages with the appropriate commercial teams, ISC (Integrated Supply Chain) sites, global engineering, global QA, R&D, strategic sourcing etc. to ensure the desired balance is achieved between low cost to serve, required flexibility, and customer satisfaction to enable the business to meet its profit and growth targets.
For newly created assets, fulfillment processes, or operational capabilities the incumbent will act as the program manager to ensure a successful transition into the operating environment. Excellent communication is expected and required between operations, affiliated fulfillment functions, and market facing resources.
This position will be based in Taiwan. Strong interpersonal, organization, and technical skills are required for success in this product management role. The position requires the ability to effectively work across a matrix of business and in close collaboration with different functions.
- Lead the commercial planning and execution of major capital / operational projects for assigned assets.
- Manage capital forecasting for assigned assets and product lines with input from ISC supply chain, Engineering, Marketing managers and Sales.
- Actively engaging with the appropriate commercial, ISC, strategic sourcing, and quality teams to ensure the desired balance is achieved between low cost to serve, required flexibility, and reliable supply of assigned product lines.
- Directly responsible for leading end-to-end improvement activities across the value chain for assigned assets.
- Work with Marketing, Engineering, ISC, Sales, R&D and Quality to identify, develop, prioritize, and secure funding of continuous improvement plans of assigned assets to achieve business objectives. Acts as the project manager for development of the funding request package by consolidating inputs from the supporting functions (marketing, controllership, engineering, operations, sourcing). Functions as project champion for all resulting asset improvement activities.
- Align assigned assets with the commercial objectives of the business. Utilize asset infrastructure to achieve a lowest cost / highest service model of fulfillment.
- Support new product development process (ODI) to successfully introduce new products and establish product supply capabilities to meet business growth objectives. Work across commercial, R&D, Engineering, ISC functions to ensure pilot and high-volume manufacturing assets are designed to meet business needs at low cost and minimal asset intensity.
- Supports development of annual site Operating Plans which include manufacturing spend budgets, operational targets and objectives with timelines that support business requirements.
- Supports optimization of capacity utilization, and productivity plans and targets. Contributes to Multi-Generational (rolling forward 3 yr view) Productivity Plans
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, science, technical, or related field is required. Master/MBA is a plus
- More than 5 years’ experience in marketing, engineering, supply chain, customer applications support/sales, technology, or operations within the semiconductor industry.
- Ability to analyze complicated data sets and maintain data integrity
- Strong collaborator, self-starter with interpersonal and communication skills, especially across a matrix and global organization.
- Solid project management skills with a disciplined approach; proved ability to motivate team members from various support groups.
- Continual improvement (CI) skills or interest in pursuing CI expertise.
- Understands the inherent EH&S and process safety risks of our systems and engages expertise to minimize company risk
- Broad understanding of the semiconductor Materials business and requirements – products, customers, applications