Voir tous les résultats
Manager, Marketing Technology
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
eCommerce Marketing is a global team with colleagues across North America, EMEA and APAC. This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the leading eCommerce businesses in the Life Science category. The main focus of the eCommerce Marketing team is to drive profitable growth for the eCommerce business.
The Manager, MarTech is an exciting new role on the MarTech & Automation team within eCommerce Marketing, responsible for developing and executing a customer-centric MarTech strategy including dynamic creative optimization (DCO), marketing mix model (MMM), demand side platform (DSP) strategy, etc. We are looking for a highly analytical and strategic individual who is passionate about marketing and advertising technology while also highly effective carrying out pragmatic solutions in an agile and measurable way.
- Build and implement a comprehensive MarTech strategy including but not limited to dynamic creative optimization (DCO), marketing mix model (MMM), demand side platform (DSP) strategy, etc.
- Champion the application of data and technology in delivering customer-centric marketing execution, in close partnership with marketing strategy and channel teams
- Conduct in-depth assessment of MarTech vendors including leading RFP processes, documentation, negotiation, selection and renewals in partnership with procurement, controlling and IT
- Responsible for creating an ROI framework to assess the value of MarTech investments, and create presentation materials and effectively communicate to various levels of management
- Project lead various MarTech initiatives ensuring on time and within budget deliverables
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- 8 or more years of relevant experience with minimum 3 years working in hands-on data analytics and/or MarTech roles
- Experience across MarTech and Data & Analytics platforms
- Data & Analytics: CDP, DMP, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, MMM/MTA
- Business Intelligence & Reporting: Tableau, Data Studio
- Marketing Automation: Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, HubSpot
- Advertising Technology: Search Ads 360, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Adobe, Verizon, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn
- Statistical Techniques: Design of Experiments, Randomization – Test vs Control set, Significance Testing, Confidence Intervals
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate complex analytical information in clear, concise and compelling manner to executive leadership to inspire action
- Previous eCommerce or DTC Growth experience a plus
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively and in ambiguous situations
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and in writing clearly and concisely
- Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea and to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal
- Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative and to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
Position can be in St. Louis or the Boston area
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.