Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Due to continued business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Supervisor to join our Molecular team in Glasgow. As Supervisor, you will be based within the laboratories and be responsible for the supervision of Scientists and Associate Scientists. You will process client studies through the lab, maintain detailed documentation and ensure all documentation fulfils generally accepted professional/industry standards. You will drive quality improvements across the team providing hands-on mentorship within the lab, co-ordinate all activities associated with the lab and actively perform raw data review and sophisticated data analysis to ensure that data is complete and accurate prior to report preparation (RFT).
Who You Are:
- You will be educated to degree level in a relevant scientific subject (or equivalent work experience) with a minimum of three years industrial experience in a scientific laboratory role
- You will have previous hands-on supervisory experience
- You will ideally have an experience working to GLP and/or GMP in a similar working environment
- You are strongly passionate about quality and safety and have strong planning and interpersonal skills
- You have great communication, social skills and are self-motivated with a strong initiative and drive
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.