Voir tous les résultats
Senior Strategic Program Manager (all genders) (part-time/full-time)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your primary responsibility is the alignment and implementation of the portfolio of programs, projects and activities for the Strategic Account in order to deliver complex integrated solutions that drive sales revenue and growth. Serve as a business partner with the Global Account Strategic Partnership Executive(s) in driving revenue, profitability and pipeline growth for the Strategic Partnership Account by delivering flawless execution of the account strategy by providing customer driven solutions to differentiate us as an integrated service and solutions provider to world class pharmaceutical companies to advance life-enhancing molecules to market.
In this role, you will have the ability to manage complex global strategic portfolios with a diverse team that is cross-functional, multi-site and multi-discipline. This position, which can be based in Western Europe, requires the utilization of leadership, issue resolution, escalation, technical, coaching and team-building skills along with demonstrated project management skills and an established track record of managing multiple strategic projects and solutions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in biological sciences or business discipline. MBA or advanced degree in biological sciences or business discipline desirable.
- Sales, marketing or project management experience, minimum of 5 years preferred.
- Industrial experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Understanding of industrial drug production desirable.
- Strong business acumen
- Sales and quality driven, strong motivator of people to drive toward desired results within a set timeframe.
- Strong influencer with solid collaborative approach, capable of working effectively across boundaries.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com