Voir tous les résultats
Associate Architect-SAP Security
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an SAP Security-Associate Architect,you will be part of the Project team collaborating in sap deployment & rollouts of ERPs across the globe and would carry out security measures to protect sap applications from an authorization perspective , drives sap security-related risk remediation tasks & solutions by accompanying project teams,
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a history of working in a global environment. You will function as a technical subject matter expert for application sap security topics.
- Participates in SAP related projects and implementations supporting all security role design, configuration, testing requirements, Hyper care and go-live support,
- Documentation and updating of SOPs and authorization related documents
- Works with cross functional stake holders for requirement analysis, security design, development, testing, and operational tasks
- Performs key control activities related to SAP security and supports annual SOX audit requirements and perform audit remediation changes in the system,
- Design Detailed Planning & Blueprinting of Security Implementations like S/4HANA Upgrades, SAP Fiori & RPA and others
- Perform security development and implementation of technical solutions (implementations, S/4HANA upgrades and Migrations)
- Expert hands-on experience in GRC Access Control (AC), Authentication Mechanisms, Integration Technologies along with traditional SAP security topics
- Meets regularly with supported business areas to maintain a high level of support and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders in developing requirements and business control in a multicultural environment,
- Managing multiple project deliverables and manage time to work on non-office hours including weekends during go-lives,
- Stay current on future SAP security
Who you are:
- Strong in Technology SAP Security fundamentals of SAP ECC 6.0
- Knowledge of integration points as applicable to SAP Security across modules such as PFCG Role creation in MM, PP, SD, WM, QM and FI/CO,
- Expertise on authorization concept SAP BW/BI, BOBJ,APO,SCM, Solution Manager & HR,
- Working knowledge on new sap authorization concept of NetWeaver technologies like SAP EWM,TM,MDG,EM & GTS Systems,
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Should have good experience in Change & Incident management process management
- Experience with SAP Upgrades, preferably S/4HANA upgrades & build portfolios in S/4HANA Security implementation and Conversion topics
- Working Knowledge on SAP specific products and solutions like SAP GRC Access Control, SAP Fiori Gateway, RPA & S/4HANA products.
- Good understanding of security policy and SAP security best practice
- Work with internal, external audit, segregation of duties analysis and SOX compliance. Participate in SAP audit discussions, questions and help resolve.
- Expertise in Report generation on SAP GRC for Risk remediation and mitigation proposal,
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 4-9 years of relevant SAP work experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree
- Must be able to work as a team player, yet can work independently
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore
Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com