Voir tous les résultats
Accounting Business Partner
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are the main point of contact for the CFO (Business Partners) of specific legal entities in Europe. We are responsible for the financial statements of the legal entities and ensure financial compliance with local legislation and organization's guidelines of approximately 140 entities across EU, reporting with 23 different statutory GAAPs. Our main tasks are carried out in close cooperation with the centralized accounting departments and the various departments (e.g. Tax, Treasury etc.). Besides other tasks we keep our Business Partners informed about the financial development of the entities and take responsibility for certain activities as agreed with the CFO. In addition, we are responsible for the coordination of financial and tax audits and support other projects in various roles as assigned.
In your role you will be responsible for several legal entities assigned to you. You will also take part and lead several projects aimed at gaining efficiencies within ABP’s processes or quality improvements of the financials reported by our Team.
Who you are:
- As a MUST you have to be self-driven and have a proven track record of self-development
- You have proven to be a team player as well as a facilitator in problem solving
- Auditor from the Big 4 with 3-4 years’ experience, alternatively ACCA qualification would be accepted Degree in a business-related discipline required
- Solid experience in IFRS, accounting and finance processes required
- Fluent English skills required
- German, Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Baltics, Turkish or Greek language skills would be of an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.