Voir tous les résultats
Market Access Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
As our new Market Access Manager you will report to the head of Market Access in Norway. You will work closely with peers in the different brand teams to develop innovative measures to the environment we are operating within and together define the cross functional brand strategies for the organization. You will lead the external interaction with payer and key health care professionals. You will be driving the registry data and RWE to further strengthen our company as a scientific partner.
The role is pivotal in prioritizing business critical engagement in the brand teams.
- Have a University Degree in science, pharmacy, medical, economics or similar at master’s level preferably.
- You have proven experience (minimum of 3 years) in Market Access, Medical Affairs Government Affairs, or Consulting within the Healthcare/Life Science industry preferably
- You have profound knowledge of and experience from the Norwegian healthcare system
- You have excellent and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You demonstrate an innovative mentality, are agile, and able to prioritise in a dynamic fast-paced work environment
- You can work well in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment, and put the effort in multiple teams simultaneously
- Fluent in Norwegian and proficient in English
- Based in the Oslo region
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com