Voir tous les résultats
Commercial Engagement Liaison
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Commercial Engagement Liaison, Sustainability and Social Business Innovation will be an instrumental member of the SSBI team serving as a partner to our commercial organizations and a key representative to our customers across a variety of sustainability initiatives.
The role will involve close partnership with our commercial organization to align on the development and rollout of our sustainability offerings as it relates to key customers.
A major focus of responsibility will be helping to develop tools to engage customers with regards to our sustainability offerings and initiatives. This will involve providing education to commercial teams in relation to our initiatives, understanding customer needs and identifying opportunities for collaboration with our customers and embedding our greener products and sustainable offerings within their organizations. This is a highly visible and important initiative for our organization as it directly supports our engagement with key accounts and can impact our mutual progress against our sustainability efforts. Being driven, accountable, and collaborative will be key to success given the scope of work and scale of stakeholder engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with commercial teams to develop a strategy for engaging Life Science customers on sustainability initiatives
- Engage commercial and R&D stakeholders in development of greener alternative products (e.g., assist in creating marketing strategies)
- Work with SSBI communication stakeholders and commercial teams to develop internal communication strategies to ensure our businesses stay aligned on messaging and key sustainability programs
- Coordinate responses to customer inquiries and requests
- Coordinate and lead meetings with commercial teams and customers to provide overviews of our sustainability offerings and develop plans for partnering directly with customers to identify areas where our organization can help customer organizations make progress against their own sustainability goals and targets
- Develop tools and deliverables to keep track of strategies, plans, and internal/external inquiries related to customers
- Travel up to 15% within the US and Europe territories
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or other technical degree
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, commercial engagement, or sales experience in the Life Science Industry
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Multi-task oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Tableau +
- Proactive approach to meeting business needs and identifying business opportunities
- Organizational savviness and stakeholder management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.