Voir tous les résultats
Strategy Realization Project Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of "fully vaccinated" assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
You will work to take a defined strategy, and turn these concepts into actionable, impactful, and measurable initiatives. You will work with a variety of teams, within Commercial Americas as well as in other areas of Life Science, and build cross-functional teams that will enact and execute the strategy. These initiatives which the overall team will be managing relate to driving market segment strategies, driving digital to create additional customer value, expanding our omni-channel approach, and empowering the people in the Commercial Americas organisation.
You will work to establish a formal PMO in Commercial Americas from scratch, by establishing a project management review process with leadership, and implementing traditional project management rigour. Your role will be critical in establishing a culture not just for managing strategic initiatives, but also all projects within the Commercial Americas team.
You will also work to establish formal communications on the overall commercial strategy, to both sales teams, as well as at an executive level.
This position is flexible on location.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or technology related field of study. Master’s degree or higher a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in a project manager role, or in managing strategic initiatives.
- In depth knowledge of the Life Science industry, with a firm understanding of the market, competition, and customer trends.
- Experience in projects and in leading large teams of 10+ individuals in a matrix environment. Experience in the definition of business processes and scenarios, value streams, identification of issues, and identifying necessary resource needs to senior leadership.
- Preferred to have in depth working knowledge of standard and agile project management methodologies: PMP (or equivalent) Kanban, Agile, SaFE, Scrum, XP
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence project teams and leadership.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation and collaboration skills that will enable you to earn trust at all levels.
- Up to 15% travel as needed.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.