Voir tous les résultats
I2C Cash Applications Associate
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Cash Applications Associate in a global Shared Service Center, you perform advanced processing for receivables transactions mainly cash application in the respective ERP system and banking systems, maintain customer master data, create manual invoices and credit notes, update customer master data while adhering to procedures and policies. Moreover, you handle complex requests, inquiries and issues related to accounts receivable activities, including follow up and resolution of such incidents. In addition, as a Cash Applications Associate, you leverage your expertise to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes, to contribute to process excellence initiatives and to mentor more Accounts Receivable team members.
Who You Are:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle AR or accounting knowledge preferred
- Experience in cash applications, customer master, billing, reconciliations and AR reporting
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system preferred
- Fluent English language skills required
- Amenable to work on early mid shift schedule (11am-8pm)
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com