Voir tous les résultats
Controlling Manager - Finland & Baltics
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exceptional opportunity has become available for a dynamic Controlling Manager. Under the framework of the Biopharma Commercial Controlling function, you will have the scope of Finland and Baltic countries including Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Your primary business partners will be the local General Managers in the respective 4 countries, reporting to the Head of Controlling – Northern Cluster (Nordics & Baltics). The Northern cluster forms part of the Mid-Europe regional structure and includes 8 countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland & Finland in Nordics and Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia in Baltics) with independent local operations in 7 of those countries. The position should be based in Helsinki, Finland. This role is responsible for the following:
- Becoming a solid and trusted business partner to the respective General Managers and other senior leaders in the 4 countries to help steer the organization through effective collaboration.
- Performing financial analysis and forecasting of sales and opex of the operational P&L.
- Developing and presenting annual operational targets & updated forecasts in collaboration with key partners, and the identification and quantification of business risks and opportunities.
- Supervising the organization’s budget & establishing and implementing budgeting systems and procedures.
- Performing analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual operational P&L with a focus on interpretation and producing analyses for management.
- Preparing and detailing processes and improvement potential, creating guidelines and directives based on standard methodologies.
- Supporting Northern cluster tasks on an ad-hoc basis + ad-hoc requests from General Managers and local senior leadership.
Who you are:
- You have University Degree in Economics / Finance / Financial or Management Accounting
- You have 6+ years of professional experience working in a Finance environment along with experience in effectively managing multiple partners.
- You have experience with ERP and consolidation systems (iScala, Cognos or similar). Sophisticated skills in Excel and ability to work with, and analyse complex data
- You possess a questioning approach, the ability to deal with a periodic high volume of work, and a drive to get things done. Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have a track record of strong performance and innovative problem solver who can apply analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of controlling
- Ability to work independently and to enable agile ways of working, and feel comfortable in dealing with risk and working with ambiguity
- You are proficient in English and have availability to travel within the Baltics zone
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com