Voir tous les résultats
R&D Senior Scientist - Cancer Immunotherapy & Biomarker research
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The company R&D center in Yavne has an opening for a Senior Scientist position in the field of cancer immunology as part of an effort to discover and develop novel cancer immuno-therapeutics and biomarkers. A strong background in immunology, cancer biology and ideally bioinformatics is required. We are looking for a meticulous, detail-oriented researcher to provide and grow expertise in translational and reverse translational research to support the development of novel cancer immunotherapies. As a senior scientist, the successful candidate will be responsible for designing, conducting and analyzing biological experiments, and will also assist in preparing complete documentation for experimental procedures, mentoring junior researchers in their responsibilities, and presenting scientific findings to management.
- Ph.D. in Biology / Life Sciences or related field.
- Previous experience in translational biomarker research & drug development (Biotech setting) is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in research principles, concepts and practices in immunology and cancer biology.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture, primary tumors, in vivo work, flow cytometry, Immunology and cell biology techniques.
- Experience in computational oncology, for example performing meta-analysis of data from public databases is desirable
- Candidate must be able to design and troubleshoot assays and conduct experiments independently.
- Ability to guide, train, and advise junior researchers, and support senior research staff.
- Creativity and innovation-oriented thinking.
- Excellent inter-personal and team-working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.