Voir tous les résultats
Business Process Specialist
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
At EMD Electronics as a Busines Process Specialist, you are responsible for coordination and alignment of key business processes execution within the (Enterprise Resource Planning) ERP system and other business process management systems. In this role, you will help report out of these systems and ensure the processes are used in alignment with critical business needs. This position integrates with numerous teams to understand how they use applications in their processes and works to develop process improvements, document technical specifications and serves as a process expert for the business.
- Develop and maintain documentation, job aid and training for key business processes alignment to ERP systems and other applications
- Develop and deliver monthly reporting for critical business metrics
- Evaluate ERP data for correct execution in key processes
- Create capital, revenue, and expense projects in ERP system, including the creation of maintenance and calibration equipment records as needed. Maintain projects through completion, which includes asset capitalization, asset disposals, update project data, facilitate invoice requests and close projects
- Create purchase requisitions
- Track business systems incidents and enhancements; test the proposed fix/solution and manage change process/release of system updates
Who You Are:
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Engineering, or related field
- 4+ years working in ERP implementation or 4+ years working in SAP
- 1+ years of experience in process definition
- Experience in SAP Project Systems
- Experience in SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) Service Orders and/or Equipment is a plus
- Organized, self-motivated individual who learns quickly and can manage multiple assignments
- Ability work cross functionally and build relationships
- Ability to work near Phoenix, AZ
- 20% travel during project start up
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.