Voir tous les résultats
Digital Marketing Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsible for driving e-commerce performance of a key strategic category and set of products. Along with deep performance analytics and identifying the growth drivers of the category; the DCM defines the online vision for the category, category assortment, merchandising, online pricing /discounting, marketing efforts and campaigns, and other selling strategies to drive top line and bottom-line growth.
What You Do
- Driving ecommerce performance through operational improvements and cross functional campaigns.
- Leverage data to advance digital marketing channel strategies, track and report campaign and channel effectiveness, uncover relevant insights, and identify channel optimisation opportunities.
- Managing social media platforms with a focus on content generation and growing followers (FB/IG).
- Optimising CTR of Google Ad campaigns with regular health checks on key word performances.
- Liaising with 3rd party partners to drive digital marketing campaigns and other selling strategies to drive top line growth.
- Coordinating of B2B projects between sales and internal tech team to increase E-commerce sales revenue.
Who You Are
- Degree in Business Administration, Life Science, or similar discipline
- 2-3 years of working experience in digital marketing roles connected to social media management and lead generation
- Understanding and expertise with marketing and digital tools: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Marketing Automation tools
- Organizational and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong ability to work on global environment
- Ability to be responsive to internal and external customer needs
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com