Voir tous les résultats
Investment Project Development Specialist, Southeast Asia & Oceania
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The APAC Investment Projects team is part of the Customer Applications group, reporting to the Commercial BioProcessing organization. Business Development Specialists support and coordinate the sales of capital project opportunities for new facilities or facility expansions across all modalities. The team propose integrated solutions across biomanufacturing processes to address customer needs. It drives Upstream and Downstream technology, process equipment (including single use), BioContinuum™ automation offerings, digital engagement and late phase service adoption. These accelerate our business growth and create additional value for our customers.
What You Do
- Work side-by-side with sales commercial teams along the sales journey and support sales to close deals. The sales process responsibilities include prospecting, lead management, opportunity qualification, defining offerings, closing deals with sales, supporting PO execution with Commercial Project Managers and after sales services.
- Coordinate business sales activities with commercial project managers, quotation specialists, Upstream, Downstream and Single Use application experts and the Biocontinuum team.
- Collaborate with the commercial organisation (Customer Excellence, Technical & Scientific Solutions, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Operation and Legal) to execute and close projects. Monitor the profitability of projects post sales.
- Support hardware and consumables teams in designing, customising and delivering solutions across the portfolio.
- Demonstrate agility to provide differentiated and integrated solutions for complex projects and customer partnerships.
- Promote and position solution sales value, network with customers (both operational and high level), identify the right decision makers and guide the decision making process.
- Be an ambassador of the BioContinuum™ Platform. Present an overview of offerings to customers to drive new adoption of integrated solutions. Collect and report local insights on the market, competition, regulatory and customer needs to Marketing, Commercial and Integrated Solution teams.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, curious, strategic and think analytically, have an integrated solution mindset and high learning agility.
The candidate should have:
- Science and engineering background - A PhD & Master’s degree in Biotechnology industry or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales / marketing / business development in the Life Science industry.
- Vast knowledge of and expertise in large complex capital expansion project sales - demonstrated successful wins execution and implementation.
- Thrive working in a team environment, exhibit strong team leadership, provide motivation, inspiration, and vision to the team and be able to facilitate high performing teams and decision making based on business objectives. Experience working with international teams using remote communication tools.
- Strong business acumen in biologics and novel modalities market (mRNA, CGT etc).
- Efficient collaboration and communication skills (in a matrix organisation) with strategic thinking.
- Able to work autonomously in a highly organised and structured manner.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Willingness to travel (> 40% will be required).
Additional requirements (added advantage):
- Understanding of advanced biopharma manufacturing process with expertise in process technologies, software for biopharma manufacturing automation and analytics.
- Quality & Regulatory: Possess an extensive knowledge of APAC GMP guidelines, current and future ICH (e.g. continuous manufacturing, instant release, QbD and software).
- Possess deep understanding of biotech automation procedures (process recipes creation and running) and orchestration.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com