Voir tous les résultats
Solutions Architect, Connected Lab (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Your role is to develop and coordinate IT architecture across diverse areas including application development, identity and access management, network, and more. You will draw on solid knowledge of the company’s cloud architecture and platform when designing and developing dynamic solutions for our customers. Your key responsibilities include:
- Working with business clients to understand their needs and to implement IT strategies
- Designing the IT environment from a holistic point of view
- Carrying out deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and management tasks within this implemented IT structure.
- Offering training and guidance to all whose roles bring them into contact with the cloud structure (within the lab services team).
- Communication with IT including compliances and demands w.r.t. cloud services
- Assessment of security risks and compliance of IT services
- Delivery of software including all aspects of CI/CD
- Assist colleagues in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions
Who you are:
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related field
- Cloud-native application architecture (containers, microservices, API management), modern software development techniques like DevOps and CI/CD toolchains (Jenkins, Git) and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes), Java, python
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Data Storage Fundamentals
- Network knowledge
- Experience with software development practices
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com