Voir tous les résultats
Technical Application Expert- Single Use & Integrated System/ Process Solution_Life Science (Tokyo)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Technical Application Expert – Single Use & Integrated System
Report to: Head of Customer Applications, Single Use & Integrated System North Asia (in Korea)
Direct reports: 0
Team in Japan: 3 members including open position
Product Focus: Single Use and Systems Hardware, Field service sales and BioReliance Extractable & Leachable Validation Service in Japan
Our company is a leader in providing products and services to the biopharmaceutical industry. We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated and talented individual to play a Technical application Expert role in a dynamic team. This position is based on Japan and is part of Asia Customer Application/SU&IS team.
Within Asia Customer Application team, the Single Use / Integrated System team drive worldwide adoption and implementation of products, systems and services from our Single Use and systems portfolio.
The Technical Application Expert – SU&IS drives sales growth through new business opportunities and sales programs that include Single Use and System opportunities during the entire selling process. He/she provides technical expertise and business acumen for complex projects up to achievement of the project and to drive profitable growth utilizing strategic pricing tools and programs.
Contributes to the Japan SU&IS budget with the objective of meeting or exceeding the yearly budget.
- Drive New Product Sales Target achievement
- Manages and/or supports single use and systems opportunities during pre-sale phase
- Qualifies leads from the field in collaboration with Systems and Single use operations.
- Positions and presents our sales strategy
- Evaluates systems design in cooperation with engineering and quotation team
- Establishes and presents commercial and technical quotation to customers
- Develop sales and pricing recommendation with manager and negotiates with customers
- Work from develop the lead to clarify the URS and provide technical proposal, make the design and drawings to support customers’ application in this region.
- Be the communication/interface point between customer and engineering during all phases of the project to its achievement
- Controls together with S&SO and Denver quotation team project scope /variations, cost/margin and timing
- Other tasks assigned by your superior
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in chemical & process engineering or Biotechnology
- Good understanding and knowledge of the biopharmaceutical market and Biotech processing.
- Experience with Single Use processes and products in biopharmaceutical industry
- With Bachelor degree, +1~2 years’ Experience in Biotech and engineering knowledge and/or sales/marketing within Biopharmaceutical Industry and single-use manufacturing. Or if with Master degree, no working expereince in Biotech and engineering can be also considered.
- Good knowledge of automation and software science
- Good presentation, excellent communication skills verbal and written and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical skills (market analysis)
- Native level in Japanese and business above in English
- This position requires domestic and international travel for at least over 50% of the time.
Recruiting contact: Maiko Yamasue
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com