Voir tous les résultats
Trade Compliance Specialist - limited until 31.12.2022 (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for a Trade Compliance Specialist (all genders) as part of a parental leave who will report to the Head of Trade Controls Germany within the department Export Control Germany.
In this role, you are responsible for the compliant implementation of legal requirements for the export of our products. You provide support for completing export license applications and track status of export authorization requests through government channels. Your tasks also include auditing support, reporting, recordkeeping, monitoring and order screening activities (sanctioned party list screening, verification of end-user statements).
You implement our Trade Compliance Policy, corporate trade compliance standards and best practice procedures while providing policy direction, advice and guidance for export and import activities to Product Management, Customer Relations, Field Services, Supply Chain and Distribution.
As Trade Compliance Specialist, you are the interface with customs authorities, freight forwarders and customs brokers to process import and export shipments, as well as with export control and other relevant German and European authorities like BAFA, BfArM, BOPST, ECHA).
Last but not least you evaluate business impact of legislative changes and drive continuous improvements initiatives.
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Natural Sciences disciplines or Business Administration
- Knowledge of local export control requirements and country specific regulations is a must-have, operational experience in customs-, export control- and free trade agreement-processes is a nice-to-have
- Basic knowledge of SAP Global Trade Services
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Understanding of business needs, commercial and logistical business processes
- Able to work well in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment and to handle multiple assignments simultaneously to meet business priorities and deadlines
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com