Voir tous les résultats
Transformation Manager (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a Transformation Manager you will manage multiple initiatives from scoping through to implementation and roll out. You will work jointly with cross-functional partners inside and outside of the company's Business Services to establish operations that improve service experience and support. The project portfolio consists of transfer and transformation of HR, Finance and Procurement processes related to a regional branch of the Shared Service Center (SSC) organization, and other types of projects, such as Post Merger Integrations, and Business Development initiatives. Able to work in complex/international environments, you will manage projects with medium to long-term scope typically embedded in the context of larger programs. Closely aligned with the Global Transformation Management & Business Development, local responsible, key stakeholders of the SSC organization and legal entities involved, you is accountable for delivering projects assigned
Who you are:
- University degree in a business administration related field
- 6-8 years relevant work experience, including a minimum of 5 years of project leadership experience; or the equivalent in job-relevant work experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of business process effectiveness/development experience required
- Very beneficial: HR, Procurement (P2P) or Finance Service Center/Operations experience
- Very beneficial: HR, Global Procurement (P2P) or Finance Service Center Transformation experience
- Team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, ambiguous environment
- Excellent project management skills (e.g. PRINCE2, SCRUM). Consulting and Business Development experience is a plus.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com