Voir tous les résultats
Working Student HR Business Partners Group Functions (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for a working student to support our HR Business Partner team for the our group Functions department for about 15 hours per week. In this role, you will get insights in different HR projects in the business, assisting the team with organizational tasks and in project management. In your daily tasks you will conduct (data) analysis and prepare presentations based on them. You will be involved in a broad variety of HR topics (talent management & development, recruiting, rewards, people analytics, diversity & inclusion).
You will be able to get to know several Group Functions and have the chance to work in an international and highly motivated team.
Who you are:
• Student in the field of Business Administration, Human Resources or similar
• First practical experience within HR or related fields via internships in a company
• Profound experience with all standard MS Office programs, especially with PowerPoint and Excel
• Well organized, attention to detail and proactive approach towards tasks
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Fluent in English (written & spoken), interested to work in an international team in a partly virtual way
Please provide your CV in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com