Voir tous les résultats
Senior Business Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to communicate, analyze, prioritize and validate requirements for changes to business processes.
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the business to achieve its goals.
- When needed, explore products available in market to solve some of the business problems.
- When needed, own and lead R & D on technologies / databases / products.
- Document accurate business and functional requirements and present them clearly to the stakeholders and development team.
- Work with Developers, Architects, Development Managers, Business Stakeholders to plan timelines and ensure timely delivery of a high-quality solution that meets business requirements.
- Design wireframes or other illustrations to communicate project workflows and conditions to facilitate understanding of the project.
- Provide development with design information including, data field mapping, proposed report layouts, and UI design ideas.
- Participate in Internal QA and User Acceptance Testing.
- Support users on issues they may face with applications, helping take them to resolution
- Overall 4-9 years’ experience with at least 4+ years in business analysis and technology roles, specifically into desktop, web and mobile applications.
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering or IT from Tier 1 institutes or similar.
- CSPO/PSPO certification would be an added advantage.
- Ability to keep the big picture while focusing on incremental deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize and find a way forward when presented with constraints.
- Ability to manage scope.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas into simple terms.
- User story development.
- Hands on experience in technical debugging and root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of SQL, RDBMS is essential.
- Knowledge of GDPR, GXP compliance would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of German language would be an advantage.
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Must be willing to work in second shift i.e. 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com