Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Shift Maintenance Engineer to join our team in Irvine. As our Shift Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the site through planned and preventative maintenance, fault-finding at breakdowns, repairs and execution of work generated through the site Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Covering all production / process equipment, buildings, infrastructure and grounds.
Who you are:
- Mechanical / Electrical or Instrumentation engineering experience within a manufacturing / production environment is essential
- Completed a Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation modern apprenticeship or equivalent to a minimum of HNC and SVQ level 3 in the relevant discipline is essential.
- Experience working with a planned preventative maintenance system
- Working knowledge of other trades is essential
- Working knowledge of Milling, Blending, HVAC, WFI, PW and pure steam systems
- Working knowledge of control system including Allen Bradley and Siemens is advantageous
- Ability to prioritise own workload with excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team with excellent written and oral communication
- Previous experience/knowledge of working in a cGMP environment would be beneficial
- Yellow belt trained would be beneficial
hat we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.