Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
HEOR(health economics & outcome research) manager
The Health Economics and Outcomes Research manager will be an important and integral member of the country Medical Affairs team and will cover the full portfolio of our innovative and mature products. This individual will report directly to the country head of evidence and value development (EVD) and is responsible for supporting the overall medical affairs strategy with primary focus on evidence generation to meet value, access and policy needs. They will be a key collaborator on internal and external stakeholder.
- Provide strategic guidance on evidence required to highlight the value of company. This will focus on economic evidence. Studies may also include meta-analysis, comparative effectiveness and real world evidence methodologies. Will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide recommendations and rationale for evidence generation plans. Build robust external institutional and individual level partnerships as needed
- Contribute to the evidence generation process for clinical, outcomes, economic and comparative studies. This may include white papers, abstracts and publications, and the presentation of completed studies at scientific conferences.
- Compile, analyze and interpret current medical practices and guidelines, competitive technologies, cost vs. value, and other key market adoption factors. Assess competitive strengths, risks and opportunities and apply knowledge to drive the value of our products pre- and post-launch.
- Support internal functions including medical affairs, RD, business franchise, access, government affairs and others in developing data to support overarching business strategies.
- Produce evidence that improves the lives of patients in ways that are scientifically valid, clinically relevant and ethically sound. Demonstrate the value of products to payers, clinical decision-makers and patients.
- Other projects as required.
Who You Are:
- Advanced degree (MS, PhD, PharmD, MD or equivalent) in HEOR or other relevant discipline (e.g., Health Policy, Health Services Research, Epidemiology, Public Health etc).
- Minimum 1-3 years of combined experience in related field in industry and/or institute.
- Ability to contribute to the conception, design, and development of health economic models
- Proficiency in relevant methodological methods and data analytic tools, with the ability to conduct appropriate data analysis.
- Experience managing third parties, vendors, etc., in the execution of strategic goals.
- Result driven, able to work independently, and capable of managing multiple complex projects.
- Superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain a broad network of key internal and external relationships.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the ability to synthesize and communicate complex concepts and programs with a wide variety of stakeholders.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com