Voir tous les résultats
Maintenance Technician III - A Shift
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Machine Maintenance Technician III will focus on performing preventative and corrective maintenance on manufacturing equipment and setting up production equipment in a fast-paced environment. This position is 80% mechanical and 20% machine/electrical controls.
- Work on adjustments, routine set up changes, and machine rebuilds
- Evaluate and optimize Preventative Maintenance (PM) activities
- Focus on safe work practices and chemical handling
- Support engineering with projects and troubleshooting
- Help mentor other employees within the team
- Enter data into Mainsaver and SAP
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 45lbs
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of maintenance experience in a production environment
- Able to work in a team environment
- Facilities background with working experience on industrial electrical and water systems
- Working knowledge of electrical theory
- Strong mechanical skills including electromechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatics
- Able to diagnose medium to high complexity circuits
- Able to read electrical schematics and mechanical prints
- Understand operation/setup of various electrical devices (i.e. sensors, motors)
- Have a good understanding of PC and HMI functionality
- Have a high level of understanding of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Basic robotic knowledge including point teaching
- Understands safe work practices and has experience in lockout, tag out, electrical safety (QEW), etc.
- Working knowledge of computers and working with emails, internet, word processing, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- High understanding of general project management principles
- Familiarity with EH&S, ISO, cGMP, and other regulatory requirements in a manufacturing environment
- Experience and/or ability to become a Qualified Electrical Worker (QEW)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.