Voir tous les résultats
Senior Electrical Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
As an Electrical Engineer in the ISC Project Management Asia Group, you will provide technical discipline expertise in electrical engineering ; specifying, purchasing, and commissioning the electrical distribution equipment and large motors associated with gas separation, gas delivery system and managing the electrical engineering projects as well as the oversight of electrical engineering by outside engineering firms.
To succeed in this role, you will need to work collaboratively with personnel from Asset Management, Technology, Engineering and Operations to translate technical requirements from Asset and Product Development Plans into tactical options and actions. As a senior technical resource, the incumbent will also actively mentor and train less experienced engineering resources to ensure consistency in evaluation and implementation of best engineering practices, while procuring subject matter expertise as necessary. And it is also required to support the assessment of process plant safety via DHR (Design Hazard Review) and OPHR (Operating Plant Hazard Review) activities and drive continuous improvement of our process safety performance. It is also required to be responsible for teaching and mentoring less experienced engineers in supporting functions to ensure that technology history, key insights and lessons are captured. And you must be responsive to requests for help and explanations of technology. Other tasks may assign by your superior as well.
Who You Are:
- At least 6+ years’ experience in design of industrial electrical power systems
- Knowledge and application of switchgear, motor control centers, transformers, and motors used in industrial power systems as well as the ability to prepare and interpret specifications related to such equipment.
- Knowledge and experience in performing detailed power system engineering studies and process instrumentation & controls. Experience in PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controller), DCS (Distributed Control System) and electronic circuits is a plus
- Computer literate and experienced in the use of SKM Power Tools, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Able to work within a matrix engineering team environment and communicate effectively with teams members, project managers and customers.
- Able to manage both internally and externally executed projects. Both NEMA(National Electrical Manufacturers Association) and IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) design experience preferred.
- Professional experience with manufacturing processes, as well as knowledge of materials of construction for Electronics Materials production is a plus
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
- 具工廠電氣設計及施工經驗者佳 (6年以上工作經驗)
- 具 PLC自動化設備系統規劃、控制邏輯撰寫、及DCS經驗者佳。
- 工程項目規劃執行，管理承包商工作，提供指導和控制，評估他們的表現，無論是技術方面，EHS 和質量方面。
- 熟悉NEMA、IEC 、CNS 其他國際 電氣規章 。
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com