Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role: As a Mechanical Engineer in the Global Project Execution team, you will provide technical discipline expertise in mechanical engineering ; provide design and technical options, risk evaluation oversight and mitigation recommendations, and implementation strategies to achieve the desired balance of low cost to serve, asset flexibility, technical risk, EHS compliance and standard of service (capacity, yield, quality) necessary for the business to meet its profit and growth objectives.
To succeed in this role, you will need to work collaboratively with personnel from Asset Management, Technology, Engineering and Operations to translate technical requirements from Asset and Product Development Plans into tactical options and actions. As a senior technical resource, the incumbent will also actively mentor and train less experienced engineering resources to ensure consistency in evaluation and implementation of best engineering practices, while procuring subject matter expert as necessary. And it is also required to support the assessment of process plant safety via DHR and OPHR activities and drive continuous improvement of our process safety performance. It is also required to be responsible for teaching and mentoring less experienced engineers in supporting functions to ensure that technology history, key insights and lessons are captured. And you must be responsive to requests for help and explanations of technology. Other tasks may assign by your superior as well.
Who you are:
- 10+ years’ experience, preferably within a variety of functions including but not limited to mechanical design, mechanical integrity, and basic rotating equipment.
- Professional experience with manufacturing processes, as well as knowledge of materials of construction for Electronics Materials production is a plus
- Publishing RFQ (Request for Quotation), TBE(Technical Bid Evaluation), and Technical Review is required
- Knowledge of pressure vessels, materials, piping, valving, relief device sizing, insulation, corrosion control and welded assemblies ensuring KGS, CNS, ASME, API and International Code Compliance for vessels and piping. (ASME BPV, Section VIII; ASME B31.3)
- Strategic and Tactical experience in evaluating technical concepts for implementation.
- Able to work within a matrix engineering team environment and communicate effectively with teams’ members, project managers and customers.
- Must demonstrate organizational awareness and prompt issue communication.
- Good communication skills are necessary to interface with many groups and be able to distill complex technical ideas down into actionable concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical teams toward business objectives.
- Basic knowledge in SAP Project System.
- Fluent in Chinese & English, both verbal and written
- Business travelling up to 50% may be required (mainly domestic but not limited to)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!