Voir tous les résultats
Senior Manager / Associate Director, Patient Services & Engagement Marketing (Remote)
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
The Senior Manager / Associate Director, Patient Services & Engagement Marketing is someone who thrives in a fast-paced, energetic group. Under the direction of Head of Patient Program Strategy Management & Engagement Marketing and supporting the Patient Services Program Leads for multiple therapeutic areas, the successful Patient Services Marketer aides in streamlining educational materials in support of our Patient Support programs. EMD Serono seeks someone who will be responsible for managing the execution of materials that build awareness of Patient Support Programs for patients who have been prescribed our therapies. This position will work in collaboration with Reimbursement Programs Leads, Field Patient Support, Brand Marketing, Training, Legal, Compliance, Regulatory, and Medical Affairs.
• Manage day to day patient services materials to raise awareness of our assistance programs for patients prescribed one of our therapies.
• Ability to work directly with key stakeholders such as HUB representatives and field patient support teams to ensure relevancy of content being developed and address educational needs of customers for patients that have been prescribed an EMD Serono therapy
• Collaborate with Patient Services Program Leads to create and implement patient services initiatives, branded/unbranded education and promotional tools.
• Exhibit vendor management skills by effectively managing vendor partners and providing them clear expectations, and succinct direction and feedback
• Participate in strategic discussions with cross-functional program lead to ensure alignment of priorities
• Perform responsibilities with a commitment to Compliance and high ethical standards and understand the legal and compliance environment
• Develop strong lines of communication and partnership with key internal leaders to help lead various PSP initiatives and teams to take full advantage of appropriate “pull-through opportunities”
• Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the dynamics driving the various managed markets segments and channels including Commercial, Managed Care, Medicare, Medicaid, and Health Exchanges.
• Lead, inspire, and engage with passion by modeling EMD Serono behaviors and working with a sense of urgency to achieve organizational goals. Cultivate an atmosphere of cross-functional collaboration and reciprocal communication that creates a winning environment and inspires all to hold themselves and others accountable for delivering excellence
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English language
- 3-5 years’ experience in Market Access, Reimbursement, Patient Services and/or HUB experience
- Part B, Part D, Commercial Coverage experience
- Infusion, Specialty and oral therapy experience
- Content development for print and digital, agency collaboration and legal, regulatory and compliance review experience preferred
- Ability to work and lead collaboratively in cross - functional teams across the managed markets organization, brand teams, finance, legal & regulatory.
- Identifies problems and barriers and can quickly assimilate information to develop actionable and effective solutions.
- Must be willing to execute tactics
- Must be comfortable working in a matrix reporting and cross-cultural environment
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Learning agility and ‘scalability’ to take increasing responsibility
- High level of integrity developing compliant strategies and works transparently with legal, regulatory and compliance
- Strong analytical and financial skills including budgeting, forecasting, and management reporting
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to have fun and thrive in a growing, diverse and inclusive work environment
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.