Voir tous les résultats
Cyber security risk expert (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Your Role: You will drive the development of cyber security risk management policies, standards, and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability across our IT and OT assets, software-based products, and applications. As a member of the Cyber security strategy, governance, assurance, and risk management-team, your main responsibilities are to define and develop risk appetite for cyber security across the company, especially for non-IT assets (OT, IoT, software-based products). You also develop and maintain cyber security risk management capabilities including risk methodology, supporting processes, and tools to mitigate cyber security risk across the company. You collaborate closely with business units to identify and mitigate gaps in risk management processes. Furthermore, you develop and maintain Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) to monitor, and report on the cyber risk exposure across all domains at the company (incl. interfaces to enterprise risk management). You provide ongoing assessment of our cyber security risk profile through regular monitoring and reporting of risks, issues, events, and initiatives within data governance processes. In addition, you assist internal and external auditors to address and resolve audit questions and findings relative to core processes of security risk management.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in intelligence studies, computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with a focus on cyber security risk management or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience across multiple information security domains (e.g., OT, IoT, and products)
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated implementation successes across (cyber) security risk management frameworks based on industry-standard frameworks (e.g., ISO27005, NIST) and regulations (e.g., GDPR)
- 1 or more industry-recognized security professional certifications (e.g., CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP)
- Professional with a positive attitude and capable of contributing to a dynamic and team-oriented culture
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and build consensus with teams across organizational lines
- Fluent in English, additional language skills (e.g., German) are considered as an advantage.
- Position open for candidates in Germany, European countries, the United States, and India, depending on candidates' current location
Salary starting from 4000 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com