Voir tous les résultats
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Job Title: QA Analysts
Job Location: Sigma Aldrich Corporation, 3050 Spruce Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63103
- Continuously improve software engineering practices by working with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios;
- Design, develop, and execute automated software test plans to identify and address user problems and their root causes;
- Analyze risk identifiers and develop, implement, and improve automated testing software, leveraging knowledge of computer science and software development principles;
- Develop smoke, functional and regression test suites for front-end/user interface (UI layer), API Services, and back-end;
- Participate in the development of software quality engineering procedures including functional, regression, integration tests, and roll-back testing scenarios, scripts, or procedures;
- Develop in-depth system and application knowledge for higher test quality and coverage;
- Follow effective change control processes to ensure minimum downtime and minimum unplanned interruption of key services; and
- Provide guidance to mid-level and junior-level resources, assist Leads and Managers, executive level presence, and contribute to innovative ideas.
Employer requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and five (5) years of progressively more responsible work experience in quality assurance and
software application testing.
Alternatively, the employer will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and two (2) years of work experience in quality assurance and software application
Furthermore, the following specific skills are required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Software Testing Concepts, Quality Assurance Methodologies and Practices, Test and Defect/Requirements Management tools gained through at least two years of work experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile methodologies, test automation solutions using Selenium and software development tools such as Java, TestNG, Restful Webservices, etc., gained through at least one (1) year of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to develop software quality engineering procedures including functional, regression, integration tests, and roll-back testing scenarios, scripts, and procedures gained through at least two (2) years of work experience; and
- Demonstrated ability designing, developing and executing automated software test plans to identify and address user problems and their root causes, leveraging knowledge of computer science and software development principles gained through at least two (2) years of work experience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
This position is eligible for Sigma Aldrich Corporation’s Employee Incentive Referral Program.
Applicants can mail via USPS resumes to Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 (Attn: Req#235897) or apply online at https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company.html
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.