Voir tous les résultats
PV scientist, Senior Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
BANGALORE HIRING SIGNAL DETECTION & MANAGEMENT (PBRER, Risk, Periodic Safety)
The purpose of this role is to support the GPS safety strategy leads in order to provide integrated medical safety strategies for the assigned investigational and core (high-risk) marketed products. This includes input into safety aspects of clinical development, risk management and benefit-risk management for assigned products.
Necessary professional experience
- MD: Clinical experience ; PhD/advanced science degree: pharmaceutical industry experience or similar (e.g. Health Authority)
- Basic experience in Pharmacovigilance (both in the clinical development as well as the post-marketing area)
- Experienced in working in cross-functional, global teams, across different regions
Required technical skills
- Basic understanding of the end to end drug lifecycle and basic knowledge of the drug development process
- Basic knowledge of relevant regulation
- Basic knowledge of interpreting individual cases and aggregate safety data
- Basic understanding of the current approaches to benefit risk and signal management
- Demonstrated ability to author scientific reports
Required personal skills
- Strong team player and excellent networking skills.
- Solution and results-oriented.
- Ability to work in intense, fast-paced, multi-national environment, to cope with resistance and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and achieve strict timeline targets.
- Embraces change and adapts to changing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English language).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com