Voir tous les résultats
Sr. Associate QC Scientist Trainer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Senior Associate Quality Control Scientist Trainer at MilliporeSigma will oversee the process of onboarding new employees into the labs and starting their careers as analytical chemists by training them on the fundamentals of current analytical techniques. This position will also build upon the existing training program, to make sure that it stays current and engaging for new employees. In addition, the Trainer will:
- Provide stewardship of the effectiveness of the training program
- Work with department management to show how the program affects departmental key performance indicators
- Work with the Site Training Coordinator to harmonize the program with the needs of the site
- Keep training records of new employees and assist with retraining opportunities for current analysts
- Provide verification of training levels for the employees at a level that is perpetually audit ready
- Work with department management to identify and address any training gaps as necessary
Who You Are:
- Associate Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related life science discipline
- 1+ year minimum experience in a training role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related life science discipline
- 2+ years of training program management
- Dedication to maintaining a safe, friendly workplace
- Ability to perform the role of mentor for newer employees
- Experience with training other employees in analytical techniques
- Familiarity with modern training methods and techniques
- Exemplary attendance
- Desire to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn analytical techniques
- Familiarity with Windows Office programs (Word, Excel, Access)
- Ability to follow written procedures and document deviations
- Attention to detail while completing quality documentation, following established GDP practices
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of a NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.