Voir tous les résultats
Account Manager- Diagnostics Solutions, IVD Market (신입가능, 바이오 전공자)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Develop and expand the business in the diagnostics customer segment in Korea across all portfolio to further strengthen our GTM presence in the IVD market.
- Execute sales and portfolio strategy, including DxS portfolio growth in all customer segments to achieve the sales target
- Develop sales opportunities in new and existing diagnostics customer segment by promoting and selling our products to meet/exceed the sales target.
- Implement the sales strategies and plans as defined by country strategic initiatives. Develop sales plan within the customer segment. Monitor and adapt sales activities to achieve the targets.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sale plans and priorities and schedule own customer visits and activities to achieve the targets.
- Expand portfolio market share by seeding and developing new business opportunities especially at the R & D stage.
- Submit timely forecasts and reports as needed. Ensure customer information and relevant documents are maintained in the appropriate databases or digital tools
- Respond to more complex customer inquiries and negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority to effectively close sales.
- Build and manage the positive relationship with all our customers including distributors where needed.
- Collaboratively share sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity with appropriate stakeholders within the organization.
- Be future oriented so that one is fully aware of changing market conditions and customer demands.
Who You are
- Bachelor degree (or above) in Biology-related background
- Fresh graduate or up to 5 years of experience in the related industry with key account management direct customer experience.
- Selling skills, product knowledge and be aware of related industry and market trend
- Interpersonal and Communication, Open mind-set, strong learning agility, Driving license
- Proficient in English is needed.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 구글 크롬으로 접속하여 지원 및 이력서 업로드를 권장합니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com