Voir tous les résultats
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
In this role you will perform assembly and installation of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic components onto and inside of sheet metal frames and enclosures on equipment manufactured by SEMC (Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing Center). You will also perform activities such as penetration and component layout, drilling cutting and tapping on sheet metal, cutting and bending stainless steel tubing, parts cleaning, mechanical finishing and labeling of systems during assembly.
The pay rate for this role is $29.05/hr.
- Use of hand tool use of drills (portable battery and drill press), taps, wrenches, sockets, crimp tools, volt ohm meters, micrometers, cutoff tools jigs and fixtures
- Work within a clean area and cleanroom work environment
- PPE includes cleanroom hair cover, face cover, cleanroom smock with Latex or Nitrile gloves
- Lift up to 50 lbs. up to 5 times per day and transfer this weight to a cart either at the same level or down at knee height
- Push or pull metal boxes on wheels that easy roll 200 lbs.
- Stand and kneel on ergonomic mats over concrete
- Step up on one step, lean over a tilting lift table
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years of experience interpreting and following written and verbal work instructions, mechanical and electrical schematics and engineering mechanical and point to point wiring drawings
- 1+ years of electrical and wiring experience
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment while following safety and process controls
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.