Voir tous les résultats
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Quality Specialist will join the Quality Assurance group in Carlsbad, CA. This role provides day to day plant-level quality support and will execute quality programs/tools for a fast-paced semiconductor materials manufacturing operation. The incumbent reports to the site Quality Manager and will be a key quality driver for site document control and management activities including MOC processing, document review report, document master list maintenance, and procedure training coordination.
- MOC coordinator for all Carlsbad and other Thin Film site MOC’s.
- Generate monthly MOC Reports for management review.
- Track Carlsbad MOC’s to ensure implementation continues to progress.
- Track, report, and drive improvements on MOC cycle time.
- Prepare mandatory periodic document review performance report KPI for Carlsbad.
- Manage the document control system for new, revised and obsolete documents.
- Ensure the issuance of new and revised documents and the removal of obsolete documents from distribution points.
- Maintain the master list for all internal and external documents.
- Manage the list and periodic audit of controlled documents postings in Carlsbad.
- Maintain copies of all obsolete documents per the required record retention time.
- Act as a back-up for the Carlsbad complaint coordinator and calibration system.
- Lead and coordinate customer request that are related to quality including survey/questionnaires, SPC/SQC issues (ex, OOC, OOT, etc.)
- Support DRB (Discrepant Review Board) and Technical Risk Team (TRT) program as needed. (meeting notes taking, track and update action items, maintain document log)
- Participate in customer and internal audits on calibration, customer complaints, MOC and document control processes, support CAPA for any nonconformance from the audit.
- Perform other tasks as required for QMS (Quality Management System) using Quality tools including, but not limited to Control Plan, FMEA, SPC/SQC, MSA, CI, DRB, and QPT.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Material, Chemical, or Industrial Engineering, or related technical discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance
- ISO9001 Internal Auditor Certification or willingness to certify on the job.
- Basic experience and knowledge of the ISO9001 requirements for Quality Management Systems, especially Internal Auditing, Document Control, and Management of Change.
- Proficiency with MS Office Tool (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Pivot tables and charting skills), SharePoint, SAP.
- Experience with electronic MOC systems.
- Familiarity with problem solving tools and investigation methodologies such as 8D, 5Why’s and fishbone analysis.
- Ability to prepare and comprehend technically complex written and verbal instructions.
- Basic knowledge of SPC/SQC and statistical techniques
- Awareness of quality principles and tools such as quality engineering, reliability engineering, quality codes and standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and self-starter with the ability to work on multiple activities and projects in an organized and timely manner.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.