A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an excellent opportunity available for Production Scientist role in our Rehovot site.
Production of antibodies and bioactive and structural proteins for academia, the healthcare industry and applied segments play an increasingly important and impactful role in business operations. We are looking for a highly motivated scientist who will join our team and will be involved in manufacturing of monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins using exciting new technologies.
In your Production Scientist role, you will be responsible of leading, monitoring and evaluating the production of monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins. You will produce monoclonal antibodies from hybridomas and express recombinant proteins in mammalian cell culture. You will purify these using various chromatography methods and evaluate the quality of the products by performing biochemical and immunological assays. Also, this position will include carrying out process improvement including optimization production processes, troubleshooting, process calibration and introduction of new production technologies. Working according to written protocols/SOPs with emphasis on quality and environmental, health and safety requirements.
Who You Are:
- M.Sc. in Biology/Biochemistry/Immunology/Biotechnology (optional B.Sc. with adequate experience).
- Good scientific knowledge and experience with various lab systems and methods including tissue culture, SDS-PAGE, Immunoblot, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, Flow cytometry, molecular plasmid expression, protein quantification methods, lysate extraction etc.
- Experience with antibody/protein purification methods /AKTA – Significant advantage.
- Previous experience in antibody production and recombinant protein expression - Advantage
- Highly motivated and well organized individual able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills.
- High level in English (high professional level).
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and action oriented to achieve results on time.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Good teamworking abilities.
- Computer systems and equipment orientation.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com