Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
About the role:
We are looking for individuals with a strong passion for synthetic organic chemistry, who can lead and provide strategic guidance for the smooth running of R&D and CS projects, focused on research, technology development and transfer, establish EHS guidelines, innovation, effective and consistent implementation of robust SOP & SAP systems, quality and customer audits, documentation, automation and sustainability. They will provide support to direct reports and group to strategically advance S&T supporting the chemistry needs of various projects, technologies from lab-scale development, small-scale synthesis to scaleup, tech. Transfer to pilot plant and manufacturing if required. Should have good knowledge of literature search (reaxys/scifinder etc.), synthetic route design, working experience on PR&D, process innovation, DOE, QBD, execution of multistep synthetic chemistry including the ability to independently conduct the analysis and accurately interpret analytical data.
Maintain laboratory equipment, workplace and stocks supplies verify inventories, and orders fresh stocks as required. Organize product (material) testing as per required quality standards/specifications and ensure the quality of finished products is met and SAP confirmation as per SOP. Reviews inventory, raw material planning and ordering, schedules or demand and changes in priority of work as necessary.
Maintains parameters as required in shift, writes and revises procedures (if required). Communicates results to supervisors/management and maintains all parameters as required in a shift and records all observations during shift.
Who you are:
- The ideal candidate should M.Sc or Ph.D. or post-doctoral experience in related fields with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience in resolving technical complexity and interdisciplinary problems, the ability to work flexible hours and travel when required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to function well in a fast-paced research environment, set priorities to accomplish multiple tasks within deadlines, and adapt to ever-changing needs is highly desirable.
- The candidate must have good interpersonal skills (communication & presentation) and should be able to communicate results of lab work to external and internal customers, appropriately and timely.
- Must have working experience developing NCEs, new technologies to enable the commercialization of new high-value products and services for new research areas and applications.
- Must have a proven track record of generating and deploying new research areas, mentoring early to mid-career scientists, ability to work across multiple disciplines in a highly collaborative environment– Global and India.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com