Voir tous les résultats
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Scientist to work within Life Science, Process Solutions, Actives and Formulation Application Services Lab. In this role you lead laboratory activities devoted to the development of therapeutic protein formulations.
Tasks of the laboratory work include, but are not limited to, the preparation, analytics and testing of advanced protein formulations (e.g., highly concentrated solutions of monoclonal antibodies) with a focus on formulation viscosity and protein stability. Your job further comprises the evaluation of novel technologies and project ideas accompanied by the development of strategies to implement and/or execute said technologies and products inhouse and, finally, the presentation of results to customers and/or management boards.
Accordingly, you are responsible for recommending meaningful actions, for giving advice on the expansion or discontinuance of projects and for preparing development reports. Your understanding of industrial processes in this area, frequent interactions with customers as well as experts in this field support you in achieving your ambitious goals. Further integral parts to execute your tasks effectively will be the interaction with other R&D departments, Marketing and Sales Force as well as Senior Management.
Who you are:
• Master or above in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related discipline
• Experience (at least 5 years) in a leading role (e.g., project leader, supervision of expert teams) in the pharmaceutical industry with profound knowledge of the relevant processes throughout all stages of drug product development
• Working familiarity with therapeutic proteins in formulation development
• Experience with physicochemical, biophysical and biochemical assays to characterize proteins in solution
• In-depth knowledge in the formulation, analytics and stability testing of proteins (focus on formulation viscosity and protein stability). Deep understanding on Downstream/Bioprocessing.
• Proven track record of customer interactions
• Highly collaborative individual with excellent communication skills
• Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English
Functional Area: Research & Development
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com