Voir tous les résultats
Quality Assurance Specialist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Your Role: MilliporeSigma has exciting new role open as a Quality Assurance Specialist at our St. Louis facility! You will work with various internal departments to improve and implement processes used in an ISO9001 environment.
- Identify/evaluate/implement Process Improvement teams for Quality related initiatives/projects
- Responsible for documentation including: writing, review or approval of Operation Procedures, Specifications, Master Manufacturing Procedures, Master Packaging Procedures, investigations
- Verifying shelf-life data for Cherokee buffers products
- Responsible for crafting a site-specific retest implementation plan and working towards completion/meeting milestones
- Leading the project of converting legacy Sigma Aldrich buffers products to Emprove brand products which will include tasks like owning change controls, dossier creation, and approval of manufacturing/packaging related documents
- Participate in internal audits as needed
- Interact with the production and laboratory personnel regularly to ensure adequate communication and feedback for quality-related services to internal customers
- Respond to quality-related customer questions and requests
- Simultaneously manage multiple tasks/priorities independently while using good time management and negotiating skills
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 2+ years manufacturing/production, QA, or R&D experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent 5+ years manufacturing/production, QA, or R&D experience
- Higher-level education in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology, or other life science
- 5+ years QA experience
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and ability to learn and operate using other specific application software required
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and customer interface skills
- Prior Supervisory or Project Management and lean six sigma or 6S
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing technical documentation & reports required
- Familiar with ISO Regulations
- Technical production, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, personal, and leadership skills
- Planning, organizational and team building skills
- SAP and TrackWise experience
- Experience with stability protocols and policy implementation
- Good problem-solving skills/abilities
- Previous data analysis, presentation, and experimental design knowledge
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.