Voir tous les résultats
Global Marketing Specialist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Reporting to the CGT Global Marketing Communications Manager, the Global Marketing Specialist will plan and execute marketing communication tactics related to thought leadership and promotional events to help drive portfolio awareness and lead generation programs for the GENM Cell & Gene Therapy franchise. This individual will work with multiple internal stakeholders, using a collaborative approach to identify and execute goals. The Global Marketing Specialist will help optimize messaging and manage content and promotional deliverables related to internal and external events, manage the associated budget, and engage in post-event reporting of metrics.
This role will impact key communication channels including (but not limited to) Print, Web (content, SEM and SEO), Social Media (LinkedIn, Google, YouTube), Tradeshows & Events, Apps and Paid Media Advertising. Domestic and international travel up to 30% as required.
- Plan and execute content in support of trade shows and select regional events, including pre-show planning and post-event reporting.
- Support divisional level trade shows team in trade show booth design and layout for events in assigned regions.
- Transform event objectives into strong and optimized show presence, track show effectiveness, compare metrics year-over-year and make recommendations for future event planning.
- Project manage and moderate internally hosted webinars, including the proficient management and execution of the internal webinar process.
- Act as the point person and facilitator of the lead management process including proficient collaboration with internal administrators of Salesforce.com and Eloqua platforms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (marketing communications, technology management, and product management) to identify project goals and ensure alignment with project objectives.
- Own and drive assigned activities through to completion, with proficient execution of budgets, processes, and timelines.
- Adhere to and implement brand guidelines and educate stakeholders on changes and updates to legal or brand requirements.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing communications and events planning for B2B products.
- 1+ years of experience working with Salesforce
- Bachelors’ degree
- Strong project management and organizational skills with attention to detail including demonstrated skills in prioritization, time, and budget management.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously with limited supervision to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure effectively in a global, matrixed organization across multiple time zones and geographies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong command of grammatical principals in the English language for content editing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn additional software applications related to the role.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.